Best toys for 3 year olds 2011 - Collectible toys value.
Best Toys For 3 Year Olds 2011
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- a period of time containing 365 (or 366) days; "she is 4 years old"; "in the year 1920"
- The time taken by a planet to make one revolution around the sun
- A period of the same length as this starting at any point
- The period of 365 days (or 366 days in leap years) starting from the first of January, used for reckoning time in ordinary affairs
- a period of time occupying a regular part of a calendar year that is used for some particular activity; "a school year"
- the period of time that it takes for a planet (as, e.g., Earth or Mars) to make a complete revolution around the sun; "a Martian year takes 687 of our days"
- Olds was a provincial electoral district in Alberta, Canada. The district was mandated to return a single member to the Legislative Assembly of Alberta from 1909 to 1963. The district was combined with the Didsbury electoral district to form Olds-Didsbury.
- A data set on direct access storage that contains the log records written by DBCTL. When the current OLDS is full, IMS continues logging to a further available OLDS.
- 2011 (MMXI) will be a common year starting on a Saturday. In the Gregorian calendar, it will be the 2011th year of the Common Era, or of Anno Domini; the 11th year of the 3rd millennium and of the 21st century; and the 2nd of the 2010s decade.
- A performance appraisal, employee appraisal, performance review, or (career) development discussion is a method by which the job performance of an employee is evaluated (generally in terms of quality, quantity, cost, and time) typically by the corresponding manager or supervisor .
- three: being one more than two
- three: the cardinal number that is the sum of one and one and one
Tagged - 14 Times :P
1. Thanks for tagging me 14 times guys :P
2. I'm going to BrickFair 2012 in Alabama
3. I'm also going to BrickFair 2011 in Washington D.C (Displaying Ghost Town MOC)
4. I love BrickArms and I cant wait to see Will and Badger again at BrickFair!
5. I'm at a competition in the picture (thats why I'm dressed up)
6. I a total Xbox fanboy playing Halo and COD
7. I'm 5'8
8. Facebook is really fun to use :P (add meh)
9. I really like Flickr and all the support I get from it!
10. Dont tag me again until next year :3
11. My good friends on Flickr are- Lego Junkie, MGF, 735 Customs, Justin Pyne (kind-of :3), Peco
vam, Hazel, EclipseGrafx, CloneArmyCustoms, GIBricks, Tac (Bley Junkie), CommanderShaun, LegoMacerets23, and a bunch of others I cant think of :P (sorry to those guys)
12. I LOVE APPLE PIE :3
13. I have a Sony HandyCam HDR-SR1
14. For Phot
os I use a Canon Rebel T2i
15. I just about to 26,000 subs on my YouTube
16. I hope to major in Film / Phot
ography once out of High School
17. I'm not scared to say I'm a nerd XP
18. I'm a Mac (not a fucken PC)
19. Apple will once rule the earth :P
20. Star Wars is my passions and I will always love it through my life!
21. My Top Favorite movie(s) are Transformers (all 3), Star Wars (all 6), National Treasure (1&2), iRobot, I am Legend, Cars, Toy Story (all 3), UP, The Hangover, E.T , and Saving Private Ryan
22. I'm looking forward to being here on YouTube and Flickr for the next 4 years while I'm in High
23. Theres most likely not going to be a date were I stop what I'm doing (So thats means I will never stop loving to Collect LEGO, Review it, and make Animations with it)
24.I love the old Star Wars: Clone Wars Adventures Comics (Based off the 2003-05 Clone Wars show)
25. I just broke up with my Girlfriend (Right before the 9th Grade Dance :P)
26. I get out of School June 17th (Friday)
27. Theres 89 Days of school free summer for me!
28. EcilpseGrafx and CloneArmyCustoms are some of the best
people to ever work with in business!
29. I've always been inspired by David Pagno to do Stop-Motion Animations
30. I want to thank JPO1997 for showing me Flickr 3 years ago! (Just about my 3 Year Ann. here on Flickr!)
31. Linkin Park Nickelback, and Green Day are my favorite bands!
32. F**K you just Justin Bieber
35. I've had 4 official Girlfriends's ever since 4th Grade :3
36. Me and Michaelmgf have been Best friends for 3 and a half years now!
37. I;m no fanboy now and I've gone through puberty (You can tell through my voice) (unlike Justin Bieber :3 lols)
38. I'm thinking of going to Brickcon 2011 :P
39.Let LEGO be the Architect of your imagination - David Hall
40. I'm 14 1/2 and THATS IT (finally!!!)
Old yet Faithful...
Well I had to post some from Yellowstone some day right? I have so many from over there that it took me a while to decide on which one should I reveal first...So thought Id go with the Old faithful geyser...
First of all...I decided to go for this angle long before so many people gathered around it that hardly gave me a chance to even plant my tripod :) Apparently all yellowstone visitors are faithful to this geyser..Glad to know but then my idea is either beat the crowd or stay away...
ndly, the sun, the rain clouds, the clear skies..they all conflated to produce a marvelous evening sky.So from this end, the sky was more dramatic..That coupled with Old faithful made the skies light up like in a sci-fi flick...One of those instances where I prefer HDR processing for landscapes to exaggerate the effect. But the golden skies were really fiery..
Now coming to the actual facts about the Old Faithful -
Old Faithful is a cone geyser located in Wyoming, in Yellowstone National Park in the United States. Old Faithful was named in 1870 during the Washburn-Langford-Doane Expedition and was the first geyser in the park to receive a name. The geyser, as well as the nearby Old Faithful Inn, is part of the Old Faithful Historic District
Eruptions can shoot 3,700 to 8,400 U.S. gallons (14–32.000 litre) of boiling water to a height of 106–185 feet (30–56 m) lasting from 1.5 to 5 minutes. The average height of an eruption is 145 feet (44 m). The highest reco
rded eruption was 185 feet (56 m) high. Eruptions often occur about 90 minutes apart, but this interval can range from 45 to 125 minutes on occasion. More than 137,000 eruptions have been reco
rded.Old Faithful is not the tallest or largest geyser in the park; that title belongs to the less predictable Steamboat Geyser.Temperature measurements of the water at a depth of 72 ft (22m) was 244 °F(118 °C).
Over the years, the length of the interval has increased, which may be the result of earthquakes affecting subterranean water levels. Old Faithful will erupt 65 minutes after an eruption lasting less than 2.5 minutes or 91 minutes after an eruption lasting more than 2.5 minutes. The reliability of Old Faithful can be attributed to the fact that it is not connected to any other thermal features of the Upper Geyser Basin.
Courtesy - wiki
Related topics: one year old girl toys sell used toys pokemon toys figures custom hot toys best girls toys 2011 best toys 5 year old girl buy classic toys
tag : best toys for 3 year olds 2011 hot christmas eco