Kersa Vintage Toys
- a season's yield of wine from a vineyard
- the oldness of wines
- Of, relating to, or denoting wine of high quality
- Denoting something of high quality, esp. something from the past or characteristic of the best period of a person's work
- Vintage, in wine-making, is the process of picking grapes and creating the finished product. A vintage wine is one made from grapes that were all, or primarily, grown and harvested in a single specified year.
- Kersa is one of the 180 woredas in the Oromia Region of Ethiopia. Part of the Jimma Zone, Kersa is bordered on the south by Dedo, on the southwest by Seka Chekorsa, on the west by Mana, on the north by Limmu Kosa, on the northeast by Tiro Afeta, and on the southeast by Omo Nada.
- (toy) dally: behave carelessly or indifferently; "Play about with a young girl's affection"
- (toy) a nonfunctional replica of something else (frequently used as a modifier); "a toy stove"
- An object, esp. a gadget or machine, regarded as providing amusement for an adult
- A person treated by another as a source of pleasure or amusement rather than with due seriousness
- (toy) plaything: an artifact designed to be played with
- An object for a child to play with, typically a model or miniature replica of something
Water Health Center- IMC outpatient center for nutritional screening
IMC has five OTP sites in Kersa where children under 5 are screened for malnutrition, targeting more than 680 beneficiaries in June 2006.
According to the nutritional status of the child, patients will either be admitted in the supplementary feeding program or sent to the stabilization center (hospital) for the severe cases. Children and mothers will come to the OTP site for at least 5 consecutive weeks in order to follow up on the nutritional status of the child.
After medical screening, malnourished children will be given the Plumpy Nut (nutritional paste to combat malnutrition) and supplemental feeding will also be given to lactating mothers.
Skore, Octo, Kersa, Weane and ADN in Nice, France
Nice may be known for its beauty but underneath is countless layers of graffiti hidden from the day to day pedestrians.
This photo is one of many from the archives at Intergraff.com.
make guinea pig toys
fisher price little people toys
tomy toys canada
train toys for toddlers
papo toys 2011
outside toys for kids
kids water toys